The data city platform
DataCity is a Data as a Service (DaaS) company that uses open data, the web and artificial intelligence to create new, robust, real-time data relating to the Economy & Innovation in the UK.
Our data comprises;
- DataCity – UK Organisations Data Asset and our
- DataCity – UK Events Data Asset.
The DataCity will be applying two new data assets in the next 12 months;
- DataCity – Global Academic Innovation Data Asset, Q4 2019
- DataCity – UK Funding & Investment Data Asset, Q2 2020.
We place this data in context,
- R-TIC codes (Real-Time Industrial Classification)
- Geography – Post code, OECD City Classifications, Local Authority & LEP
- UK Travel Time & Demographic Data
Accessing our data (beta)
Our data is available currently as API or .csv but with a user interface due for alpha release in September 2019.
We want to end ‘out of date data’, your subscription means your data will be refreshed monthly with the ability to uncover valuable insights on trends effecting your ‘answer’ over time. Is your IoT sector growing or shrinking? Which areas are growing the fastest? And so on..
DATA CITY Explorer (beta release Sept 2019)
Web visualisation of the data and your answer. Updated monthly.
Subscription: £included in your DataCity data subscription.
DATA CITY API (beta)
Full access to everything on an API.
Price: £25,000 P.A.
DATA CITY Insight
Bespoke reports from one of our consulting partners using our data and information you may wish to provide.
Report: from £3,000 each
DATA CITY Consulting
Don’t see the data you need to answer your question, or need help using our data? Give us the problem, our partners offer bespoke advisory and consulting to answer your questions.